It's great to see many new people signing up to come to Wimberley this Saturday. How 'bout you? Sign in here.
Still undecided about coming? Here’s what is going to happen there:
- You will learn about how in-migration growth, waved on by our political "leaders" and the real estate lobby, is undermining economic development in Texas and what we can do about it.
- You will gain an understanding of what the political gamesmanship is going to look like “on the water front” in this legislative session.
- You will hear our best guesses about what good and bad water bills we might expect and how you can help "whack" or support them accordingly.
- You will learn how we can reform eminent domain in this legislative session.
- You will meet up with others across the 142-mile Vista Ridge water pipeline and formulate plans to bust the contract over the next 30 months. There are many ways to skin a cat, which is why we need all you cats in the room!
- You will learn about how the people of Denton landed a big punch on the Railroad Commission and the oil and gas industry.
The event is just a casual (and high level) learning and strategy session, so stop your cogitating and sign up to join us.
I will leave you with a profound statement I found on the internet for you to think about before Saturday. Please bring your own for a little fun in the opening session at 10:
“I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.” Unknown